Tuesday, October 5, 2010

This 2004 Acura TSX driven daily has how many miles on it?? Holy $hit!

Yes, this is my friend's Acura TSX and has (look at the photo) miles on it.  Not kilometers, miles!  He bought it brand new in June of 2004 and 6 1/2 years later, it is still driving strong.  He uses it as his daily-driver for work, and yes he travels everywhere in the Northeast.  Not to mention, I drove it personally myself last week and it STILL feels solid and secure.  Yes, I would take on a trip to Atlantic City, why not?  A testament that Japanese built cars are still as rugged as the cars built in the 1990's.
I would definitely put the Acura TSX on your shopping list if you are interested in a well crafted, solid, comfortable vehicle.  (Now I am sounding like their commercials, and Jill Wagner from the Mercury ads).  This is the only sedan where it is built and assembled in Japan in the $30K+ price range.  If you think it says three hundred -seventeen thousand - six hundred and seventy two miles, you are right.

No comments:

Post a Comment