Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2012 Spy Photos of the Mercedes CLS class

I was driving around my area one morning and came across the "face-lifted" CLS class.  It appears to be a refreshening in my opinion, not a total redesign, but it is actually a redesign from what I have read.  Anyway it definitely needed some revitalization with its styling for it to still look even more contemporary especially with other makes entering the market, ie BMW Gran Turismo, Audi A7, and Jaguar XJ.  I spoke to the German testers driving this exact car, (they actually rolled down their window for them to speak to me), and they could not reveal any information to me about the car.  But, I still said to them "hey nice CLS Class guys".  (So much for the chamoflaged exterior).  Enjoy... This 2012 will be out pretty soon.

1 comment:

  1. ther is so exellent you can drive at a safe speed. Most of the time and mony can save this garage so driving more offensively.





    west coast collision

    ReplyDelete